Fully-featured osu! private server
Scraping and alerting system for ema.europa.eu
EmaNews is a project made for the University of Siena that scrapes the content of the section “Herbal medicines for human use” of the European Medicines Agency’s website, allowing users to filter and order all the medicines and documents provided by the European Medicines Agency in a way that’s not possible on the official website. EmaNews also allows users to receive notifications (by email or by a Telegram message) when a new medicine or document is updated or added. The backend is written in Python (asyncio) and the frontend uses the framework vue.js.
Open Source spaceteam clone that runs on the browser
OpenSpaceTeam is a little project I made for ISIS Di Maggio’s educational guidance (the high school I attended, here in Italy) as a demonstration of what their students are capable of doing at the end of the studies. It’s an open source clone of the smartphone game Spaceteam. The backend is written in Python (asyncio & socket.io) and the frontend uses vue.js.
Automatic referee system for girada.it
Girada.it is an italian e-commerce website that allows you to get tech products with up to 80% of discount if you invite more people to buy other products of a similar price. GiradaGroup was a third party platform that helped Girada users finding other potential buyers willing to spend money on that website. The backend was written in Python (asyncio) and the frontend was 100% vue.js.
🤖 Some Telegram bots
As you may know, I’m an avid Telegram user. For this reason, I’ve made a few Telegram bots that are publicly accessible by everyone, like:
- @vprwbot: a bot to make your Telegram experience more aesthetic
- @mooosecabot: a bot to download mp3 files from YouTube and Soundcloud
I’ve also made other bots that are part of bigger projects (like @ggautobot, @multilistbot, @emanewsbot, @ripple2fabot, @rippledevbot, @imanicortibot. The list goes on…)
🐤 Minor projects
I’ve made a ton of smaller projects: some are standalone, others are part of bigger projects, some are public, others are private. Here are a few:
- sshsas: 2FA-like system for SSH servers
- oiseau: Backup and sync system for Ripple, that uses online.net’s C14 storage solution
- bracecker: Uptime calculator
- dtg: a Telegram bot that sends alerts from Datadog to Telegram
- ddd: a Discord bot that can send alerts from Datadog to multiple Discord channels
- emojilangbot: a Discord bot for emoji-speaking people, made for Ripple’s 2018 April fool’s day